- Long Lasting – Unlike dental bridges that often wear out in only ten years, dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. Dental implants are also made of material even stronger than tooth enamel that protects them from staining or decaying.
- More Natural – Dental implants feel and function just like normal teeth, only requiring the same flossing and brushing as your other teeth.
- Highly Successful – The success rate of dental implant permanently bonding to the jaw bone is in the upper 90% range.
- Visually Appealing – Dental implants make your smile and your face look younger and healthier by filling in unattractive gaps and reinforcing the bone structure.
- Helpful for Eating – Once they have bonded, dental implants are as strong as natural teeth, allowing you to confidently eat any food you want.
- Less Disruptive – Unlike dental bridges that require the grinding of adjacent teeth, dental implants leave the rest of your teeth intact.
- More Comfortable – Dental implants can help dentures fit more securely and comfortably.
Don’t let tooth loss slow you down. Let Dr. Geren’s state-of-the-art technology help you chew comfortably and smile confidently again with natural-looking implants. Contact Us Today!
Please Contact Us for an
Initial Comprehensive Evaluation
Learn how it can improve your health