Dr. Solier has been practicing dentistry and serving the community since 1978. Since graduating from the Medical College of Virginia, he has built a thriving relationship-based practice in the Sherwood Hall Professional building. A Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, he specializes in all aspects of dentistry including implant, cosmetic dentistry, and endodontics.
He prides himself on getting to know his patients and their families. Many of his patients have trusted him with their care for decades. With retirement on the horizon a year or two down the road, he wanted to ensure his patients had a dental family that shared his compassion and expertise. He found that in Mt. Vernon Center for Dentistry and in January of 2020 merged his practice with ours. We are proud to welcome Dr. Solier and his team to the Mt. Vernon Center for Dentistry family!
Dental Professional Memberships:
- American Dental Association (ADA) — Since 1978
- The Northern Virginia Dental Society (NVDS) — Since 1978
- The Academy of General Dentistry — Since 1980
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) — Since 2000
- Fellowship of Academy of General Dentistry — 1996
- Mastership of Academy of General Dentistry — 2006
- America’s Top Doctors — 2010 and 2016
- Top Rated in Quality Consumer Checkbook — 2008 and 2015
- Washington D.C. Top Rated — 2011
- Voted America’s Best Dentists by National Consumer Advisory Board — 2020