Dental IV Sedation Available in Mt. Vernon
Millions of patients suffer from dental fear. Other patients are inhibited by allergies, disabilities, or illnesses. Young patients may also be frightened of the dental chair, but IV sedation dentistry can change all of that.
You can achieve true comfort at Mt. Vernon Center for Dentistry. Intravenous sedation will allow you to overcome your dental fear and sit comfortably throughout any treatment. We provide a dental touch and various patient amenities that will help your relax and get the beautiful smile you have always wanted.
What Is IV Sedation?
IV sedation dentistry, or intravenous sedation, involves administering a safe sedative directly into the veins. Intravenous sedation takes effect almost immediately to guarantee your comfort throughout your entire visit.
Am I a Candidate for IV Sedation Dentistry?
Dental fear is surprisingly common. Consider asking our caring dentists about IV sedation dentistry if you suffer from dental fear or anxiety, or any of the following difficulties:
- Dentists cannot numb your mouth easy with local anesthesia.
- You have an overactive gag reflex.
- You need several procedures and would like to complete them in one visit.
- Sitting still for an hour or longer is difficult for you.
- You would like to enjoy a peaceful procedure and see stunning results.
Benefits of IV Sedation
Some of the benefits that our IV sedation patients enjoy include:
- Immediate effects for instant elimination of dental fear.
- Adjustable sedation for constant safety and comfort.
- Enduring relaxation so that you can sit through lengthy procedures.
- Relaxing during treatment without trouble with an overactive gag reflex.
- Pain-free procedures.
- No memory of the sights or sounds of your procedure.
Get the beautiful results you have always wanted in your smile with help from IV sedation.
You can conquer dental fear forever with IV sedation at Mt. Vernon’s Center for Dentistry near Alexandria. You can schedule a free consultation with one of our skilled dentists today. During the consultation, you will discuss your comfort needs and your hopes for your smile and our dentist will help you determine which sedation method might be right for you.