- Long Lasting — Unlike dental bridges that often wear out in only ten years, dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. Dental implants are also made of material even stronger than tooth enamel that protects them from staining or decaying.
- More Natural — Dental implants feel and function just like normal teeth. They require the exact same amount of flossing and brushing as your other teeth.
- Highly Successful — The success rate of dental implants permanently bonding to the jaw bone is in the upper 90% range.
- Visually Appealing — Dental implants make your smile and your face look younger and healthier by filling in unattractive gaps and reinforcing your bone structure.
- Helpful for Eating — Once they have bonded, dental implants are as strong as natural teeth, allowing you to confidently eat any food you want.
- Less Disruptive — Unlike some other procedures that require the grinding of adjacent teeth, dental implants leave the rest of your teeth intact.
- More Comfortable — Dental implants can help permanent dentures fit more securely and comfortably. If you have a problem with how your permanent dentures feel, tooth implants can help. Tooth implants themselves can be even more comfortable than permanent dentures.
Don’t let tooth loss slow you down. Let Mt. Vernon Center for Dentistry’s state-of-the-art technology help you chew comfortably and smile confidently again with natural-looking tooth implants. Contact Us today if you are in the Alexandria – Mt Vernon area!