What’s the first step in getting a dental implant? It’s not an X-ray. It’s not an exam. It’s an informative, low-key consultation with us at the Mt. Vernon Center for Dentistry in Alexandria.
Take Your Time
We don’t pressure you into treatment. We simply explain your options and answer your questions. Take all the time you need. We want you to be relaxed.
Tell Us About Yourself
You’ll have the opportunity to review your goals and expectations. Successful dental implant consultations help us furnish the highest level of dental care.
We Are Proud Of Our Success
While you are here, you can examine photos of dental implant patients. You know what they say…a picture is worth a thousand words!
You may be wondering:
- How many years have you been performing implants?
- What type of specialty training have you received?
- What is the success rate for dental implants?
- What additional cosmetic dental procedures do you provide?
- Am I a well-suited candidate for an implant?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
We will answer all of these questions and any other ones you have. We want you to have all the information you need if you are considering a dental implant.
Take the first step and schedule a dental implant consultation with us at the Mt. Vernon Center for Dentistry in Alexandria. We also offer a full range of family dentistry services. Call to schedule an appointment today!